Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I HATE PHOTOS!!

I cannot do things on Photos that I could do on iPhoto. I just want to go back to using iPhoto - it's better IMHO. However, any photos I have transferred from my phone since the 10.10.3 upgrade have gone to my Photos library, and no matter what method I use I cannot simply copy them back into iPhoto. I have even discovered a help topic that suggests rebuilding the database in iPhoto, so I have pressed Cmd+Option on launching to get the 'first aid' window, but this just doesn't open!!!! I have tried every combination of key press on opening with NO result. HOW do I get the first aid window to open, and will this do what I want it to do? Can I then just delete Photos and forget it was ever launched?

And Apple, I love you, but please stop enforcing new software on us without the option of just keeping what we have, or make it easy to just go back. Pages 4.0 was fine, but Pages 5.0 is just horrible - at least I can and have carried on with 4.0!

Regards,

Tim.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 26, 2015 7:13 AM

5 replies

I HATE PHOTOS!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.