Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I goto an Apple Store and have my iPhone 6 Plus swapped out for a new one due to some issues I've been having with it regarding sound and responsiveness?

Can I goto an Apple Store and have my iPhone 6 Plus swapped out for a new one due to some issues I've been having with it regarding sound and responsivenes?

i Got my iPhone 6 Plus right when it came out and I've been having some issues with app responsiveness and sound issues. When I use other people's 6 plus, theirs seems to operate better in some ways then mine. I've tried restoring it. Moving things around. Deleting apps and music. I have 64gigs with a lot of space left. I don't think it should be the storage.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:58 AM

The only way to find out is to take your device to the Apple Store so they can evaluate it. Make a Genius Bar appointment by going to the Apple Store app on your device (the app with the Shopping Bag on it - not the Apps Store app), and click on Genius Bar to make an appointment.

Best of luck,

GB

3 replies

May 26, 2015 7:00 AM in response to Cbruffey06

Cbruffey06 wrote:

Can I goto an Apple Store and have my iPhone 6 Plus swapped out for a new one due to some issues I've been having with it regarding sound and responsivenes?

i Got my iPhone 6 Plus right when it came out and I've been having some issues with app responsiveness and sound issues. When I use other people's 6 plus, theirs seems to operate better in some ways then mine. I've tried restoring it. Moving things around. Deleting apps and music. I have 64gigs with a lot of space left. I don't think it should be the storage.

If you were having issues right when it came out - you should have returned it under the 14 day return policy.

Other than that this is a user community not Apple Support - so give them a call or go to the store and find out.

Can I goto an Apple Store and have my iPhone 6 Plus swapped out for a new one due to some issues I've been having with it regarding sound and responsiveness?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.