Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error : Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening, please contact the administrator.

Hi,

When I try to log into my company's e-learning site to do an online course, I get the following response

"Validation Error

Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening, please contact the administrator."

I am not want you would call tech savvy but I am quite sure that the specs of my machine have nothing to do with this. Nevertheless, on the off chance that I am wrong, here they are :

Macbook Pro

Processor : 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory : 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics : Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Software : OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.3

Please help!!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2017 8:03 AM

So I will actually answer the question. There are three things that I have found to help with this. One is to turn ON cookies. If you are browsing without them it will give you the SAML error. Also, you can completely close out the browser window, i mean quit Safari or Chrome or whatever you're using and that may help but only if the cookies are on. Lastly, logging all the way out, going back to the original webpage and then logging back in. Hopefully that helps someone who doesn't want to wait on hold with the help desk/administrators who don't know what's going on half the time. I have a macbook Pro as well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2017 8:03 AM in response to Madhuri_Mascarenhas

So I will actually answer the question. There are three things that I have found to help with this. One is to turn ON cookies. If you are browsing without them it will give you the SAML error. Also, you can completely close out the browser window, i mean quit Safari or Chrome or whatever you're using and that may help but only if the cookies are on. Lastly, logging all the way out, going back to the original webpage and then logging back in. Hopefully that helps someone who doesn't want to wait on hold with the help desk/administrators who don't know what's going on half the time. I have a macbook Pro as well.

Error : Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening, please contact the administrator.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.