Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm not able to pay with my credits cards. there is money on so why i can't pay a song?

I can't buy a song with my credits cards, i know that there is money on but it's not accepted.

why?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:56 AM

8 replies

May 26, 2015 9:32 AM in response to maribon96

What do you mean by 'not accepted' ? If you are getting an error message then what does it say ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are - so prepaid cards will tend not to be accepted (and not all debit cards seem to still be accepted).

May 26, 2015 12:00 PM in response to maribon96

By 'mine with my name' you mean that it has your name on it and is registered to your address, the same address as on your iTunes account - and was issued by a bank in your country ? It's not an ordinary prepaid card that you can get in supermarkets ? Have you tried logging into your account, removing the card if it's still on your account, exiting the screen, and re-entering it ?

i'm not able to pay with my credits cards. there is money on so why i can't pay a song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.