Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to keep whole paragraph justified when using tab

Hi,

I have a paragraph where I aligned text on both sides. When I use tab and indent the first line of this paragraph, text is still justified but the problem arises when I indent next line (because I wanna keep it aligned with the first one on both sides) - text does not stay justified (aligned only on left side) and there is a free space in second line. I do not know what to do with it, I tried almost everything but nothing works.

I am struggling with this problem for a long time and there is no such answer that would help me with it. Please, does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

I am attaching an example screenshot so you can see what I mean 🙂

(text is not in English though)

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:13 AM

1 reply

May 27, 2015 6:37 AM in response to Nikuska

Tap anywhere in the paragraph, tap the format icon, then Style. The full justification icon is the one on the far right (should be obvious). In Pages for iOS, however, this will not adjust the actual numbered list style and will need to be repeated for each item. You might want to check into using a different template (several packs are available in the app store) or importing a documents from another source that already is set to full justification.

How to keep whole paragraph justified when using tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.