Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just restored and I don't know how to get in Activation.

I recently restored my IPad Air. I took forever because I did not understand so I watched a video... i successfully did it but now im stuck at the activation. HELP, It keep telling me i cant u the email. This is urgent because i lost my IPhone somewhere and i need in my IPad to find out where, please help quicklyyyyyy.😟😢

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 9:39 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 10:06 AM in response to needs_helppp

If it's on the activation screen then you need to use the id of the account that was being used in Settings > iCloud on the iPad - that is the id that you are trying to use and it's bot recognising it ? If not, then if you log into the account on http://www.icloud.com/ on a computer (the site won't work on an iOS device) does the iPad show in the Find My iPhone section of that account ? You can also use that site to try and find your phone, assuming that it had Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone enabled on it.

If the iPad doesn't show on that site then that implies that it isn't the account that you were using in Settings > iCloud on it

I just restored and I don't know how to get in Activation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.