Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant get a signal on my phone i have done a reset and now cant even get into it through the set up to use wifi

Had good service all day friday, my phone died and when i plugged it in and it turned on it was just constantly searching for service. Im not buying a new phone AT&T should replace it or Apple should, There has been nothing to happen to the phone, no water no dropping. It shouldnt just stop working on me when i work for myself and need my phone for work. If you cant garantee the phone to just work then why sell it. i have done everything i could think of, itunes wont even download to the computer

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on May 26, 2015 9:58 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 10:44 AM in response to BayTana91

try doing a soft reset on the phone. Hold down the power button and the home button for 10-20 seconds until you see the silver Apple logo. then let go of the buttons and let it reboot. yes- you are correct, sir, AT&T or Apple should try to fix it or replace it. They don't read stuff here. This is strictly a user-to-user forum. My advice to you is to make an appointment at a Genius bar at an Apple store and take your phone in, or take it in to an AT&T store and see if they can and will help you

JB

I cant get a signal on my phone i have done a reset and now cant even get into it through the set up to use wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.