Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant import new pictures on from my Iphone 6 to PC

Hello! I am really hoping someone can help me with this issue. When i plug my Iphone 6 into my PC (Windows 7) and I select 'import pictures and video' it does not detect all of my pictures. I know it is detecting new pictures because i tested it with a screenshot and it did pull that picture. The problem is i have not uploaded pictures and videos that i have take since January and it is not detecting those as new pictures even though i have never downloaded them. Does anyone know how i can get my computer to download these pictures? All of my software is up to date and i tried to uninstall/reinstall the apple driver and that did not do anything. I also checked the internal drive to see if i could just manually pull the pictures from there and it was only showing 9 pictures even though i have 400+ pictures in my camera roll. I would appreciate if anyone has some suggestions. Thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:27 AM

10 replies

Cant import new pictures on from my Iphone 6 to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.