Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 has vertical lines on the bottom of the screen along with a partially unresponsive screen....help! (Only had phone for 3 weeks)

My iPhone 6 has vertical lines toward the bottom, the screen is partially unresponsive and the phone types for itself.... I have only had this phone for 3 weeks and am beyond frustrated as I am out of the country now... Is this fixable? I have not dropped the phone... The only thing I can even think of is a few drops of sweat fell on the screen... But my old 4s had been through worse ( I use to run with it) and nothing like this ever happened. can anyone help?

iPhone 6, null

Posted on May 26, 2015 9:46 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 10:37 AM in response to Tavets

yes.. try doing a backup of your phone, then restoring it from scratch, maybe updating it . You'll need itunes for that. Otherwise, make an appointment with the Genius bar at an Apple store and take it in. I think you have free Applecare for a few months. They can tell you what is wrong with your phone and how to fix it better than I could.

John B

My iPhone 6 has vertical lines on the bottom of the screen along with a partially unresponsive screen....help! (Only had phone for 3 weeks)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.