Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot edit album art, title, artist in iTunes. It allows me to highlight the text, but will not enable me to delete present text or type anything additional. Please help!!

I want to change the album art and titles for music that I have downloaded elsewhere and then upload them to my iPhone 5s and iPod nano. I select the song I would like to edit and then click "File" and then "Get Info". A box pops up that shows the different text bars for the various categories. I go to highlight and delete the current text in order to type the modified name or album art. Although the it allows me to highlight the text, I am not able to backspace, delete or even type additional text. It allows me to select a new album cover, but wI'll not save and will revert to the original album art. I tried right clicking on the song, choose "Properties" and then was going to uncheck the "Read only" box, but it wasn't marked to vein with.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 9:44 AM

1 reply

I cannot edit album art, title, artist in iTunes. It allows me to highlight the text, but will not enable me to delete present text or type anything additional. Please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.