Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 6 but on the wrong iCloud account. Can't delete or turn off find my iPhone to restore phone.

i Have a new iPhone 6 and I'm trying to transfer all my information from iPhone 5s. its backed up using the incorrect iCloud account. I can't delete iCloud as I can't turn off find my iPhone. I can restore phone to start again as I can't turn off find my iPhone. keeps saying problem with deregistering from the iPhone. I don't know what to do.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 10:56 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 11:15 AM in response to daan1987

Hello daan1987,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you have an Apple ID signed into the iPhone and you are not able to turn off Find My iPhone. When it asks you for the password to the incorrect Apple ID does it accept the password? If not, I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iCloud: Change your password

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

New iPhone 6 but on the wrong iCloud account. Can't delete or turn off find my iPhone to restore phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.