Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to mass export ALL contacts on iCloud (on PC)?

I dont use my Iphone anymore, and want to mass export all my contacts from my Icloud account (through my internet on my PC) to my laptop. thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on May 26, 2015 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2015 1:00 PM

Log into iCloud.com, open Contacts, then click the gear-shaped Action menu icon at bottom left, click Select All and then using the gear-shaped Action menu icon click Export vCard.

5 replies

May 26, 2015 1:10 PM in response to pany1

Try clicking again. Same thing happened to me when I tested it for the above response. It worked on the second try for me. On my Mac it automatically put it into the Downloads folder. On a Windows PC I'm not sure if it will prompt for a location or just put it somewhere. If nothing happens after you have clicked several times try searching for the file on your computer. It will be named <first contact name> and xxx others. Try a search that includes just the first or last name of the first contact.

Is there a way to mass export ALL contacts on iCloud (on PC)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.