Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im trying to download a app on the app store and it says unknown error and then error 4 how can i fix this? i really dont want to reset my password either cause it still works good for all of my other apple devices

Im trying to download a app on the app store and it says unknown error and then error 4 how can i fix this? i really dont want to reset my password either cause it still works good for all of my other apple devices

Posted on May 26, 2015 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2015 12:01 PM

Logout from AppStore.Then Reboot your iDevice by pressing Home Button & Sleep Button simultaneously until Apple Logo Appears.Then try downloading the app again.See if it works.

1 reply

im trying to download a app on the app store and it says unknown error and then error 4 how can i fix this? i really dont want to reset my password either cause it still works good for all of my other apple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.