Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to transfer data from computer to iPhone (old phone at bottom of river).

My iPhone is gone. I purchased an iPhone 5s (ISO8) and want to get the data from the last time I synced my old iPhone with my computer which is a Dell running windows 7.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on May 26, 2015 5:16 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 1:32 PM in response to Trixiebytes

Greetings Trixiebytes,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to recover the most recent information from iTunes on your Windows computer and put it on your new iPhone. It sounds like the best process for you in this situation would be restoring from a backup, if iTunes backed up your old iPhone.

First, take a look at the attached article below that explains how to check and see what backups are available to you in iTunes.

Find and manage your iTunes backups - Apple Support

If you do have a backup available that you would like to use, please read over the Restore your device section in the attached article for how to complete this restore from a backup process.

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.