Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple is good

I Am from india i am using an iPhone 4 which is brought from canada of carrier rogers. I got it unlocked few days back. The problem is i cannot

hear any sound of ringtone or music even during call i can't hear anything not even the ring during a call. I gave it to some mobile repair shop

to figure out the problem but even he is not able to detect the problem. One more thing when i open voice memo app i am not able to start a recording

it Is like i am not able to press recording button though recording red button i can see but i can't press it, its kind of blurred same is with speaker option during call.

please give any solution to this. Is there any software problem, hardware problem Or what? Please help. 😕

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 26, 2015 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2015 3:08 PM

You can try connecting it to your computer and Restoring it as a new iPhone in iTunes and see what happens.

1 reply

Apple is good

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.