Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 screen frozen, commands misread

more and more frequently my phone's touch screen freezes and misreads any command i input via the touch screen. hard resets often fix the problem temporarily but not always. examples of the problem are the wrong apps opening, apps opening on their own, keyboards typing on their own, sending messages or everything freezing entirely. the problem occurs so frequently now i am hardly able to use the touch screen feature on my phone.

Posted on May 26, 2015 2:10 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 12:18 PM in response to nd32cards

Hello nd32cards,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you continue to have intermittent but persistent touch screen response issues, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond to touch - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

iphone 6 screen frozen, commands misread

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.