Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my moms music attached to my icloud account, and cant remove it, it automatically loads on every iphone i ever have

Ok, so I used my icloud account on my moms phone for few days wen I borrowed her phone, and ever since I have her music attached to my icloud account.

Today I got a new phone (and even on my old phone) and after I logged in with my icloud account, I have a couple albums of her music atomatically put on my phone. It dosent give me the option to delete the music thru the phone, or anywhere I can find on iTunes. Im prity sure when I borrowed it I plugged it into my pc, and im not 100% sure but I think it asked me if I wanted to authorize my icloud account to use her music, and I pressed yes. And its just that I have ocd and it anoyes me so much, and its been automatically put on every iPhone I get for over the past year and I just want to get it off of my phone.

So does any1 kno how I can permanently get this music detached from my icloud account?

Thanks in advanced for any help anyone can give me, I really appreshiate it, a lot.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 26, 2015 2:43 PM

There are no replies.

I have my moms music attached to my icloud account, and cant remove it, it automatically loads on every iphone i ever have

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.