Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad2 can't find files on iCloud anymore

I've uploaded a Numbers file to the iCloud drive from my iMac but my iPad2 won't bring it up. I've done this many times but can't do it anymore. Why?

Posted on May 26, 2015 2:43 PM

6 replies

May 28, 2015 12:39 PM in response to cjl58

Hi cjl58,

I see that you are having an issue with iCloud Drive where you are not seeing the files you expect to see, or they are not uploading to iCloud Drive. Here is an article that will help you troubleshoot these issues:

Get help using iCloud Drive - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203052

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

-Braden

May 28, 2015 2:49 PM in response to Demo

Thanks for your response. I took my iMac & iPad to the Apple retail store. The tech there said that using the iCloud drive is a bit different than using the old iCloud. Now instead of just moving a file to the iCloud Numbers folder as I did before, now I have to move it to iCloud drive, but not to the Numbers folder, and then save it. When he did this the file showed up on my iPad. My problem is now resolved.

May 28, 2015 2:50 PM in response to braden85

Thanks for your response. I took my iMac & iPad to the Apple retail store. The tech there said that using the iCloud drive is a bit different than using the old iCloud. Now instead of just moving a file to the iCloud Numbers folder as I did before, now I have to move it to iCloud drive, but not to the Numbers folder, and then save it. When he did this the file showed up on my iPad. My problem is now resolved.

My iPad2 can't find files on iCloud anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.