Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i try to copy a video from my computer to my ipod touch and it says the device either disconnected or stopped responding

i try to copy a video from my computer to my ipod touch and it says the device either disconnected or stopped responding. Its in MP4 format and I don't want to used a app since I had to edit the video in first place. I try dragging it onto itunes nothing happens I try send to my ipod from my computer file and appears that message. I'm at my rope end and have no idea what to do try and help me please

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on May 26, 2015 3:29 PM

1 reply

May 27, 2015 2:06 AM in response to CaptainJackxp

- Reboot the computer

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Try another cable.

- Try another USB port

- Inspect the dock connector on the iPod for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.

i try to copy a video from my computer to my ipod touch and it says the device either disconnected or stopped responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.