Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

while updating iTunes it asked for restart after restart my laptop had nothing on the desktop and it's frozen what can I do !??

wwhile updating my iTunes it asked me to restart my laptop when I restarted my laptop it opened with nothing on it and I cant logout or shut it down pleas help what can I do to bring everything back or attest log out

iPhone 6

Posted on May 26, 2015 4:48 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 5:51 PM in response to Hajri123

It is very difficult to offer troubleshooting suggestions when the"os version" you are using is unknown as each os has their own troubleshooting solutions.

What model Macbook Pro are you using? It is not a laptop and should not be used as one. Macbook Pros are notebooks.

You posted in the Macbook Pro forums yet your profile shows iPhone. Please correct.

User uploaded file

while updating iTunes it asked for restart after restart my laptop had nothing on the desktop and it's frozen what can I do !??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.