Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset my iPhone 6 using ios 8.3 and there is no option for selecting an alarm tone-help!

Aside from a sudden issue with the bluetooth not playing music through my cars speakers, my phone was working just fine. After trying the turn off/ back on or hard reset and still no luck, I decided to try the reset. There are now a few issues, but the alarm tone is my biggest. Under settings-sounds there is no option and there is no option within edit alarm either. I was under the assumption that if I did a reset and not a restore I would avoid all possibilities of such issue. I tried online chat with Apple and after 3 useless attempts I gave up. I've also scheduled an appointment but it's days away and I am truly at a loss. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears and extremely grateful!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 4:40 PM

2 replies

Reset my iPhone 6 using ios 8.3 and there is no option for selecting an alarm tone-help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.