Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events don't convert from the time zone they were created in to my current lcation

WWhen someone in a different time zone sends me a meeting request it is entered on my calendar at their time, not my local time. I have the time zone over ride turned off, but I've tried it both on and off and it makes no difference. The same meeting request accessed via my PC on Outlook shows up at the correct local time.

e.g. Meeting sent from Central time zone for 9 a.m. (10 Eastern). In my Eastern time zone my PC shows this as 10 Eastern and will change to 9 if I set my lcation as Central. On my iPhone and iPad the meeting shows as 9 regardless of what time zone I am in or what time zone I set my device to. Additionally I cannot edit the event to simply shift the time from 9 to 10 - the event doesn't allow the time to be accessed when opened. I've seen a lot of chat about this being an IOS 8 is due but haven't found anyone with a solution despite this seeming to have been an issue for several months!

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 7:37 PM

1 reply

Calendar events don't convert from the time zone they were created in to my current lcation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.