Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i all of a sudden have something called parental controls on my computer which is asking for a password that i did not do

i need help unlocking something i did not do. parental control

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on May 26, 2015 7:11 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 2:12 PM in response to Pdame

Hello there, Pdame.

It sounds like you're looking for turn off Parental Controls on your iOS device. The following Knowledge Base article shows where those settings are located and how that feature is disabled:

About Restrictions (parental controls) on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Turn on Restrictions

1. Tap Settings > General.
    User uploaded file
  2. Tap Restrictions.
    User uploaded file
  3. Tap Enable Restrictions and enter a passcode. You'll need this passcode to change your settings or turn off Restrictions.
    User uploaded file
    If you lose or forget your Restrictions passcode, you'll need to erase your device and then set it up as a new device to remove the passcode. Restoring the device won't remove the passcode.

Thanks for reatching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

i all of a sudden have something called parental controls on my computer which is asking for a password that i did not do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.