Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I like to delete the pictures on my iphone 4s.

How do I delete pictures?

MMJ

Message was edited by: makiddo

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, I like to delete the pictures on my

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:01 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 11:56 PM in response to makiddo

How did the photos get on your phone ?

If they were taken with the phone then they can be deleted directly in the iPad's Photos app : via the Select button top right if viewing the camera roll album in thumbnail view, trashcan icon bottom left if viewing photos full-screen. Deleted photos will then go into the Recently Deleted album for 30 days, though you can empty it yourself via the Select button top right of it.

If they were synced from your computer then they can't be deleted directly in Photos, you will need to reconnect the phone to your computer's iTunes, select its Photos tab and change your photo sync selection, and resync. To delete all synced photos try selecting and syncing an empty folder

- either via the trashcan icon in the top right corner (bottom right in iOS 7 and 8) if viewing the photo in full screen, or via the icon of the box with the arrow coming out of it (Edit button on iOS 6, Select button in iOS 7 and 8) in thumbnail view.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.