Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini 2 won't let me log into App Store

Hi I have an iPad mini 2, ios 8.3 and for some reason it won't let me log into the itunes and App Store. I press sign in and I enter all the correct information and it doesn't do anything, it doesn't even show an error message. If anyone has any idea on how to correct the problem it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I Did all of the following:

-Made sure the time and date was correct, I tried setting it both automatically and manually.

- I reset all settings.

- I turned it on and off again.

- I tried logging into the itunes and App Store through the settings and the actual app.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:58 PM

It does not give me the option to view the country settings, I think you have to be logged in to do that and that's exactly my problem it's just not letting me login and nothing happens when I enter my information. I'm pretty sure it's set to the correct one though, thank you anyways!

5 replies

May 27, 2015 6:38 PM in response to {Abby16}

Thank goodness I am not the only with this problem. It's driving me nuts. This only happens on my ipad, my iphone is totally fine. I did all of the things you listed. reset, hard reset. time zone and all that jazz and nothing worked. The only thing that I can think of is that my phone is on 8.1.2 and my ipad is on 8.3. Other than that, nothing has changed.

iPad mini 2 won't let me log into App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.