Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 stuck in reboot loop

I am desperate for advice. My iphone died today and when i went to charge it, the low battery sign would show up and then the apple logo will pop up for about 2 seconds for the screen to go black and the process restarts all over. it is currently plugged into my computer and my computer does not recognize the phone at all nor does itunes. It has been doing this for hours today, I have already tried putting it into recovery mode and restoring it but i cannot as i get an error every time. I do not know what to do, anyone have an advice or know any solutions?

iPhone 5

Posted on May 26, 2015 9:08 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 2:48 PM in response to happysmiley109

Hello happysmiley109,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you have gotten to the point of restoring your iPhone but are getting an error, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes - Apple Support

Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Iphone 5 stuck in reboot loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.