Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album won't sync to iPOD Touch

I have two albums (Pure Cult (The Cult), and Because I was in Love (Sharon Van Etten) that won't transfer (sync) to my ipod. I have a lot of albums and these are the only two that I am having trouble with. I have deleted them from Computer and then downloaded them again, but that didn't seem to matter.

I manually sync albums to my Ipod (space issues with library). When I try these ones it shows that it is trying ("Updating files on ipod") but they won't appear on it. Both my Ipod and Computer have updated versions of the software associated.

It seems logical that it is a problem with the albums. But I can't figure out what that might be. Both were purchased via the iTunes Store.

I am able to connect to the store via the Ipod, and download the music via the cloud. But it's not the way I usually go about it, and want to know what is going on.

Can anyone help?

Thanks for at least reading this, and of course for any help you can provide.

Matt

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.6, Not entirely sure it's a 4th gen...

Posted on May 26, 2015 11:13 PM

There are no replies.

Album won't sync to iPOD Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.