Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS photos can't be sent to IOS email anymore. What gives???

I recentily ran into a problem where I can no longer send photos in IOS photos. Huge bummer because I just took some photos on my iPhone & now I have no way to send them to my family. It feels like they just took away a very popular very standard feature. This problem started after I hooked up my IPhone to my PC to upload some photos. I selected the blue square with the arrow in it & tried to find the email photos option. It's now non existent. After that, I took more photos that I wanted to send to my family. I went into settings and couldn't find any IOS email settings fot IOS photos. Just IOS texting, FB messenger, Google, & a photo editing app I have. No photo accesability settings for IOS mail. Is this a problem on IOS for everyone or is it just me? More importantly, is there a fix for this???

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, IOS photo emailing problem

Posted on May 27, 2015 12:14 AM

There are no replies.

IOS photos can't be sent to IOS email anymore. What gives???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.