Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find the password for itune back up

so finally after a week , i found the the ultimate solution to find a password for iTunes back up . it is nothing more frustrating than you got a new phone and you want to back up all those important data like your contacts & photos ... but you can't as when you start back up it asked for password which either you never made it in first place or you can't remember it !!!!!!!!!!!!

so the solution is :

for back up in the Mac there are several videos in youtube and in different blogs which show you how to find the back up file and get the password but for windows there is n't any good solution till now

so to start with if you have not made any password in the first place the password is the for digit number which may or may not be one of your previous password as i tried everything u can imagine but did not work till i used another software to crack it for me . i used (IPHONE BACKUP UNLOCKER BY TENSHORE ). i was not sure if i have to download it at the bigining as i did not know if it is the scam or virus or something but after updating my antivirus i downloaded it & it worked for me . so first after downloading the software , run it and find your back up file which the software automatically will find the folder for and all you need to do is click on it , then in middle section setting chose the numeric option if you have not set the password ever . what it does it will check all possible codes up to 4 digit and at the end it shows the first 2 numbers as you have to buy full version to see all 4 numbers .but what i did was i used those two number and start trying them on itune back up one by one as you only need to try 99 more numbers , like if the first 2 number the software showed me was 06** i tried 0601 & then 0602,0603..... till finally at 0631 back up started and all those tension was gone . for those of you who set your own password before and can't remember it , try the full option in the software as that would try all possible password combination numeric & alphabetic & signs .

guys hope this help you as i was so angry i could not get my data back but after this life is beautiful again -_- -_-

Posted on May 27, 2015 4:29 AM

There are no replies.

How to find the password for itune back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.