Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Calendar Synch

Hi All,

I have Iphone 6 Plus.

ISSUE#1

I used windows 7 and Office 2013 and I had installed I Cloud, what I use to do was when ever I had a meeting accepted in outlook 2013 (no exchange) I would simply copy it to icloud calendar which would synch with icloud.com calendar and my iphone thus my iphone would get all the meeting schedule. and I have two ICLOUD calendars

1. Personal
  2. Working

since last two days when I do this the meeting schedule is getting synch with icloud.com calendar but it is not getting synched with my iphone6Plus,

to test

• I created meeting schedule on outlook icloud calendar and they got synched with icloud.com calendar but not on Iphone = Fail
  • I created meeting schedule on Icloud.com calendar and it synced with my outlook Icloud calendar but again no synching with my iphone6Plus calendar.

Then

I made a meeting on my iphone6plus calendar and immediate that got synched with icloud.com calendar and outlook 2013 calendar and at the same time it fetched all the meeting which it didn't sync previously from the icloud.com calendar

so I thought it is now working fine so I created another meeting on icloud.com calendar but my Iphone6plus didn't synch until I restarted or disabled icloud services and restarted... but even if I do this it synch only once after that any new meeting schedule it is not synching automatically to my iphone6plus

so what could be the reason and how to fix any one else having this problem?

Awaiting your kind reply

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, Iphone 6 Plus

Posted on May 26, 2015 11:51 PM

There are no replies.

Icloud Calendar Synch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.