Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hear crackling sound and some time no sound from either side for incoming and outgoing calls at times. all the other apps are working good. i have done all the required steps from support site. could any one help me out of this.

I hear crackling sound and some time no sound from either side for incoming and outgoing calls most of the time. all the other apps are working good. i have done all the required steps from support site. could any one help me out of this.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 6:11 AM

I also have the same issue. Have noticed below.

Voice calls are OK when on 2G/3G. However when i activate wifi also, then the calls get garbled. The moment i switch OFF wifi the voice quality becomes ok.

This is happening since the recent ios update. Tried resetting the phone twice. Once recoved from i tunes and then thourgh icloud but still calls getting garbled still when wifi is active.

Hoping the next update would resolve issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2015 6:11 AM in response to m.mahalaxmi

I also have the same issue. Have noticed below.

Voice calls are OK when on 2G/3G. However when i activate wifi also, then the calls get garbled. The moment i switch OFF wifi the voice quality becomes ok.

This is happening since the recent ios update. Tried resetting the phone twice. Once recoved from i tunes and then thourgh icloud but still calls getting garbled still when wifi is active.

Hoping the next update would resolve issue.

I hear crackling sound and some time no sound from either side for incoming and outgoing calls at times. all the other apps are working good. i have done all the required steps from support site. could any one help me out of this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.