Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the best of the stupid application - where was saved my photos ?

Sorry I need more information or I need manual for this software.

I work with lot of SW and I'm IT guy and work with DTP programs, but this application is totaly stupid.

Can save the photo or I can't find where the pooh was saved.

I need organize my photos like in Zoner.

Please can you help me with.

I need pickup all photos from this application and past it on my HDD for using in other better free SW !

At this moment I lost 1000 photos because I'm Idiot and I clear my SD card from this SW - because I hoped for nice work in this application.

I'm totaly disgusted.

Nice day.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:57 AM

2 replies

May 27, 2015 2:23 AM in response to PetrJ

I need pickup all photos from this application and past it on my HDD for using in other better free SW !
  • Reveal the Sidebar in Photos by clicking the keys option-command-S ⌥⌘S at the same time.
  • Select the top "Photos" in the sidebar.
  • Select all photos by pressing the keys ⌘A
  • Now use the menu command "File > Export > Export unmodified Original" and select a folder on your external drive to save the photos.

User uploaded file

There is the Photos Online-Help, see: Photos Help

And there is a recent book in the "Take Control" series:

I have not read this book yet, but the series is usually very good:

"Photos for Mac: A Take Control Crash Course," penned by Jason Snell, formerly of Macworld and now at Six Colors.

Buy it for $10 > http://tid.bl.it/photos-crash-course-cart
Get more info > http://tid.bl.it/photos-crash-course-info

May 27, 2015 10:33 AM in response to PetrJ

There are a number of tutorials on Photo that you can view. A simple Google search found these:

iPhoto Getting Started - Apple

Mac Apps Support - Photos

Photos for Mac 2015 - Full Tutorial - YouTube

Watch the Online Video Course Photos for OS X First Look

How to Add and Organize Images in Photos for OS X Yosemite

If you're using Photos for business purposes I strongly suggest you look into professional applications. There's a website, The DAM Forum, that is for professionals to discuss the various DAM (digital asset management) applications and help each other like we do here. Photos is just not designed for professional use.

User uploaded file

the best of the stupid application - where was saved my photos ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.