Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is likely to be the problem if I keep getting asked to authorise one song on an ablbum i purchased but when i do it already says my computer is authorised. but will not play the song?

What is likely to be the problem if I keep getting asked to authorise one song on an ablbum i purchased but when i do it already says my computer is authorised. but will not play the song? all other track play OK.

Itunes on and HP PC-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on May 27, 2015 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:26 AM

These symptoms may indicate a corrupt download of that particular track. Delete it, but do not hide from iTunes in the Cloud when prompted. Close iTunes, reopen, then download from the cloud link in your library or from Music > iTunes Store > Quick Links > Purchased > Music > Not on my computer.

tt2

4 replies

Jan 12, 2016 9:37 AM in response to SIMONC70

I had this problem. Pop up box tells me to authorise computer if i wish to keep 183 songs on iphone, but when I tried to authrorise, it just repeated itself. Turns out I had a number of songs linked to a false/2nd apple id (one letter different in my correct email address). Once I 'authorised' this false/2nd apple id, it all worked perfectly.

What is likely to be the problem if I keep getting asked to authorise one song on an ablbum i purchased but when i do it already says my computer is authorised. but will not play the song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.