Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5s overheats and screen ink looks like it's leaking, can sombody help me on how to fix it?

For some time now my iphone shows some weird colored screen, sometimes black and white stripped screen or checked screen, then it goes away. But all of a sudden it permanently started showing a black and white stripped screen and wont let me access any other thing on the phone. I get calls but I cant answer them, so the phone is working. The phone is also prone to overheating at any slight use. I think there might be a problem with the ink system. how can I fix this Please?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 6:05 AM

4 replies

Jul 24, 2017 8:38 PM in response to Boba2

I got my iPhone Dec. 20 2016 and I have taken good care of it. Now as of today for some reason my iPhone has an ink problem it's like an some what white but kind of clear spot in the left hand bottom corner of my phone. I was wondering how can I fix this to and why has this happend?? Also my phone overheats a lot. I try to close out all my apps but it still does. :(

My iphone 5s overheats and screen ink looks like it's leaking, can sombody help me on how to fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.