Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is ot usable due to a text I recieved, I can not restore it because Find my Iphone is on in Icloud. How can I fix this?

I recieved a text from a friend that was in a different language and it said that it would turn my ipad off. After I closed out of the messages icon and tried to open it bak up, there would be a white screen for a few seconds, then would go back to the homepage. I tried restarting, shutting down, and eve reseting back to the factory settings ad nothing worked. It started o my Iphone but since i recieve my texts on both my Iphone 5s and Ipad mini, it started messing with my Ipad. I restored my phone, but I can not even get into my ipad to turn off Find My Iphone in the Icloud settings to restore it. My Ipad starts up on a black screen witht he apple sign a then opens to the lock screen like normal, but after a few seconds it will recieve three texts ad go back to the black screen.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 5:43 AM

1 reply

my ipad is ot usable due to a text I recieved, I can not restore it because Find my Iphone is on in Icloud. How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.