Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reflect an appointment that I create on iPhone in my Outlook calendar

If I create an appointment on my iPhone it doesn't get "synced" to my Outlook calendar; yet, if I invite other people, they get the invitation. I then tried to invite myself, no success.

Summary: I get a call saying I have an appointment at 3PM for one hour; enter that on my iPhone/iPad and this gets replicated to my Outlook calendar. Impossible? Easy? How do I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Fernando

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1, Black 32GB

Posted on May 27, 2015 6:28 AM

1 reply

May 31, 2015 8:32 PM in response to Fernando N.

There are 7 solutions to this to try:

1. Run the same version of Outlook on all of your computers, at work and at home. Mailbox owners and any delegates should be using the same version of Outlook with the latest service pack and updates on all computers that are used for calendaring. If you are in a mixed environment of Windows, Mac or mobile devices, each platform should use the same version and each device should have the latest service pack and updates.
  2. Only one person should process meeting requests. Other people, computers or devices that recieve the meetin request should ignore them, i.e. leave them be, do not delete them do not process them. Have no more than two delegates.
  3. Manage your calendar exclusively from Outlook or OWA. Don't accept, decline, modify or invite others to appointments from your mobile device. You can, however, create new appointments on your mobile device, (e.g., add one while checking out at a doctor's office).
  4. Make sure your mobile device has the latest OS/iOS version. Often new devices do not, so be sure to check for updates, and do so BEFORE adding your Hawkmail account to the device.
  5. To change an entire series of meetings, cancel the original meeting and create a new one. To change one instance, cancel just that meeting and create a new one to replace it. Always put an end date on a recurring meeting.
  6. A "corrupt" meeting will remain that way until you delete it. If it is a recurring appointment, delete all occurences and reschedule it.
  7. When scheduling a recurring meeting, Microsoft recommends setting the end date no more than 6 months. If you need to schedule a meeting for a longer period, start a new recurring meeting.

Found On: http://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/3521

How to reflect an appointment that I create on iPhone in my Outlook calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.