Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot my Apple ID and its password that first used to activate my iPhone 5

I had been forgotten my first Apple ID and its password that first used to activate my iPhone 5, anyone have idea to help me solve it?

My first iPhone 5 is buy through Digi Service Center together with its plan. However, the iPhone faced some technical problems after few months. Therefore, I return it to the Digi service center which located at Penang. After they check the iPhone, they realized that my iPhone is really have technical problem and change amother new iPhone (the iPhone that I used currently) for me. But, they only give me a new iPhone and didn't give me its box which contain serial number and IMEI number. Moreover, I had been forgotten one of the answers of the security question.

Conclusion, what can I do since I already forgotten my first Apple ID and its password that first used to activate my iPhone 5? Is it possible for me to prove that the iPhone is mine without the box?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2, Silver color

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:32 AM

5 replies

Forgot my Apple ID and its password that first used to activate my iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.