Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help! Fake website!

I was searching for a Kim K Game Hack and I found this fake website: mobilegamehackers.com

They asked for my email (apple Id) and I was dumb enough to send them.

What should I do? Will they hack my account?

Posted on May 27, 2015 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 8:35 AM

Rest your password for your apple id as soon as possible.

https://appleid.apple.com/

4 replies

May 27, 2015 10:46 AM in response to gabbdm

For the record, unless you gave them the password, you did not give them your AppleID. Since it is nothing more than an email, all you gave them was an email, which by itself does not compromise your AppleID and its associated accounts. Presumably you actually use that email for mail, so its not like it is secret to begin with. You may have unfortunately opened yourself up to a ton of spam though, as the web site may now distribute that email address to all sorts of spammers.

Still, never give out any personal information to any website unless you are absolutely certain who they are and that you really do want to give them information. Or, at least go get an AOL or some other free email account, not associated with any other information related to you, and use that one for any site you may need to get a message back from but don't otherwise what to have anything to do with.

Please help! Fake website!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.