Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded to 8.3 and now I have Reminders Lists I did not create

How do I delete these Reminder lists on a IPhone 5 using 8.3. I removed the only account that I had sending reminders to my phone and they went away. Which was my Exchange account. When I readded Reminders on they returned. These are not listed on my Exchange account.

P

Phytvo

Soroolr

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 8:52 AM

3 replies

May 27, 2015 1:37 PM in response to picassomendez

OK, sorry if I'm not understanding, but if you click Edit in the upper right-hand corner, you should see an option to Delete List at the bottom. I did have two in my Reminders App called "Family" with no items in either. One of them had the Delete option, one didn't....

You can also try resetting your device to see if that cleans it up. Maybe when you re-added your Reminders it put them out there? To reset (nothing will be lost): Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears (up to 30 seconds). Once the Apple appears, the reset is in progress and the Slide to Unlock screen will display shortly.

Cheers,

GB

I upgraded to 8.3 and now I have Reminders Lists I did not create

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.