Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment method is not accepted

I am trying or 2 weeks now to download some apps on my iPhone 4s, but App Store keeps asking me for payment verification even if the app I am trying to download is for free. I verify my payment method, but it is not accepted. My credit card is totally okay. I re-entered my credit card info, but nothing. I even changed my password, but still my payment method is not accepted... what should I do?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2, null

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:41 AM

Go into your Payment information and type in the 4-digit CCV code again. Also make sure that all of the information on the card is correct.

When you indicate that your payment method is "not accepted" what is happening that tells you that?

Cheers,

GB

5 replies

May 27, 2015 10:14 AM in response to gail from maine

First of all it's a 3 digit number the CVV and I have check that all my info are correct

Second, the message I get is " your payment method was declined. Please enter a valid payment method information"... The thing is that I AM entering the correct info of my credit card.

Moreover, each and every time it keeps asking me or my mobile number and area code

May 28, 2015 3:01 AM in response to gail from maine

Sorry, I meant that it is asked from me my phone number and area code, each and everytime I am trying to verify my payment method

the exact message is this: " your payment method was declined. Please enter a valid payment method information"... I cannot even update the apps I already have on my iPhone... do you have any idea what might be happening??

payment method is not accepted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.