Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my Air printer to my Airport Time Capsule?

I have a MAC-PRO & just purchased an Airport Time Capsule. How do I connect my HP 6700 Air printer to the TC? it does not recognize it. I've already read the "Wireless Quick Start Guide" for the MAC. No help.

Rosie

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on May 27, 2015 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 9:43 AM

Just to understand the situation, did you have the HP 6700 and MacBook PRO working before you acquired the Time Capsule? If so, how did you have it set up? What type of router do you have other than the Time Capsule?

And what is the result you'd like? The printer can stand alone on the network - it can connect to the TC either via WiFi or an Ethernet cable. Is that the setup you are looking for?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2015 9:43 AM in response to Rosietherealtor

Just to understand the situation, did you have the HP 6700 and MacBook PRO working before you acquired the Time Capsule? If so, how did you have it set up? What type of router do you have other than the Time Capsule?

And what is the result you'd like? The printer can stand alone on the network - it can connect to the TC either via WiFi or an Ethernet cable. Is that the setup you are looking for?

May 29, 2015 5:22 AM in response to jjkraw

Yes, I have had the Air printer & have been using it for about 4 years, with no problems before. My problem I sent has been resolved. Mac-PRO is 1 year old, I have the Airport Time Capsule purchased about a week ago no other router. Have had problems since then. Currently my FAX & Scanner ability has been disabled & cannot find the problem...

Thanks,

Rosie

How do I connect my Air printer to my Airport Time Capsule?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.