Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get photos off my Icloud and onto computer

I have an Iphone 6 and it is full of pictures, my icloud is full as well. I just want to take the photos off my phone and transfer them to my computer. When I plug in the phone adn go into it from my computer - open it up and it just shows a bunch of small hard drives that I can not access to open. I just want my phone cleared off please please help! I have looked at other discussion and nothing seems to work.PLEASE HELP ME AND MY OVERLY FULL PHONE.

Posted on May 27, 2015 10:48 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2015 11:21 AM in response to cursed_sleep

Howdy cursed_sleep,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you'd like to import photos to your computer, and delete them from your iPhone. To import photos, please follow the directions in the article linked to below, and follow the steps in the section for the type of computer you're using.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Have a great weekend,

Alex H.

how to get photos off my Icloud and onto computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.