Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dropped my iphone and the screen is black. it still functions but the screen isnt working. can i get it replaced or replace the phone completely ?

I dropped my iphone and the screen is black. it still functions but the screen isnt workingworking. I tried charging it but keeps making a beeping noise. can i get it replaced or replace the phone completely ?

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 27, 2015 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 10:19 AM

this means you're LCD is broken it is the screen under the glass it's about 100 Dollar/euro

4 replies

May 27, 2015 10:35 AM in response to SimUmba

Take it in to Apple. If you allow anyone but Apple or an Apple Authorized Repair Center to work on it, you will void any remaining warranty as well as any option for out of warranty service from Apple in the future. You can look up Apple Authorized repair centers on the Apple web site (and any place not listed there is NOT an Apple Authorized repair center, no matter what they may tell you).

If you have Apple repair it, the repair will re-instate any remaining original warranty, or add a 90 day warranty (whichever is longer).

For pricing, go to your country's Apple web site support page, under iPhone support, repair & service. In the USA a display for an iPhone 5c would be $129.00

i dropped my iphone and the screen is black. it still functions but the screen isnt working. can i get it replaced or replace the phone completely ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.