Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get icloud photos off phone and onto PC

I have an Iphone 6 and it is full of pictures, my icloud is full as well. I just want to take the photos off my phone and transfer them to my computer. When I plug in the phone adn go into it from my computer - open it up and it just shows a bunch of small hard drives that I can not access to open. I just want my phone cleared off please please help! I have looked at other discussion and nothing seems to work.PLEASE HELP ME AND MY OVERLY FULL PHONE.

Posted on May 27, 2015 11:09 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2015 11:37 AM in response to cursed_sleep

Greetings cursed_sleep,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you want to import pictures from your iPhone 6 to your PC.

These resources can help with importing the pictures, or troubleshooting your PC if necessary:

Windows 8: Learn how to import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD (Windows Help)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Learn how to get pictures from your camera to your computer (Windows Help)

If your computer doesn't recognize an attached iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, and prevents you from importing photos to your computer, learn how to resolve the issue.

You can find this information in the support article Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

How to get icloud photos off phone and onto PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.