Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am facing hang problem in my iphone 5s. How could i resolve the said problem i need suggesion

Hello,

this is Anwar Ibrahim, i have honor submit my problem and aspecting the right answar or solution of my Question.

now a days my iphone 5s is ganging during using of internet, i am so embarrese to use iphone now a says.

kindly help me to resolve the matter, so i can use apple iphone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on May 27, 2015 11:41 AM

1 reply

May 27, 2015 11:44 AM in response to anwar ibrahim

The fact your device "hangs" can be for any number of reasons. You do not provide much more information, so to start with, your definition of "hang" would help. If you are experiencing slow response when using the internet could be caused by the speed of the connection you have, be it Wi-Fi or cellular, since you do not indicate that either. Next, how much free space do you have available on your device? What type of internet usage are you trying to accomplish? What troubleshooting have you tried, as you do not indicate doing anything at all except state you have a problem.

I am facing hang problem in my iphone 5s. How could i resolve the said problem i need suggesion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.