Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphoto update-I'm trying to order a book that I created in Iphoto. My system is a Mac OS X 10.5.8 Desktop. The system tells me that my version, iphoto 7 is no longer supported and to update iphoto. Where can I find what is available and how to update

I'm trying to order a book that I created in Iphoto. My system is a Mac OS X 10.5.8 Desktop. The system tells me that my version, iphoto 7 is no longer supported and to update iphoto. Where can I find what is available and how to update iphoto?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5), TextEdit install?

Posted on May 27, 2015 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 11:35 AM

You need at least iPhoto version 8.1. (See: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201882)

That is no free update from iPhoto 7.x.x.

Try to buy an iLife '09 installer DVD from Amazon or eBay.

Or if you can update to Snowleopard, buy an iLife '11 DVD with iPhoto 9.1.

1 reply

Iphoto update-I'm trying to order a book that I created in Iphoto. My system is a Mac OS X 10.5.8 Desktop. The system tells me that my version, iphoto 7 is no longer supported and to update iphoto. Where can I find what is available and how to update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.