Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are any Boost Mobile iPhone users having issues with non iPhone users not being able to leave a voicemail message on the iPhone (after ringing stops, beeping starts)?

If I try calling my iPhone using my work phone, the iPhone rings multiple times, but instead of going into voicemail so I can leave a message, I get a beeping sound. This happens if any non iPhone user tries calling my iPhone. This issue appears to have started between Friday, May 22nd and Tuesday, May 26th.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:03 PM

1 reply

Are any Boost Mobile iPhone users having issues with non iPhone users not being able to leave a voicemail message on the iPhone (after ringing stops, beeping starts)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.