Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What about an Apple Camera?

Dear Apple Camera Developers,

I have been interested in photography and cameras for 70 of my 82 years. I graduated from Art Center School (now called Art Center College of Design} with honors in 1954, a short stint as a Navy photographer, jobs as a graphic designer and an art director and finally having my own design firm for over 30 years doing annual reports. I often did the photography and Getty was handling my stock photography for several years.

Now retired, except I do decorative art photography and when I do it well I make big prints, as big as 4 by 6 feet anI call my work fine art photography.

Your iPhone cameras are truly wonderful. They are the right size for an old photographer to carry around. I know it is presumptuous of me but I would like to make a few suggestions.

1. Put a tripod socket on the camera. I am told that 80% of the photographs that appear in the National Geographic Magazine are taken with a camera that is on a tripod.

2. Put the shutter release button on the camera in a convenient place where you can hold the camera steady and conveniently.

3. Have an off the camera shutter release mechanism.

4. Of course keep the automatic exposure system. But also have a manual exposure system, so that you can control the IOS and shutter speed. This way with a tripod you can take quality photographs in low light levels.

5. You can forget the flash, that’s great for the point and shoot crowd.

I believe the camera that I am suggesting would be hugely popular with serious photographers. Perhaps you are already working on an Apple Camera? Please let me know.

Very best wishes,

Rene Sheret

imagemaker

cell: *********

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6, null

Posted on May 27, 2015 12:25 PM

There are no replies.

What about an Apple Camera?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.