Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync iOS 8.3 contacts to OS 7.5 Address Book?

I need to bring my iPhone 5 contacts in line with my OS 7.5 Address Book. How can I do that?

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on May 27, 2015 12:46 PM

3 replies

May 27, 2015 12:57 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I have an old MacPro that is capable of running OS 7.5. In that OS, Contacts were called Address Book. My wife uses this machine and she has kept the Address Book up-to-date, but not the Contacts on her iPhone 5. So, I need to update her iPhone Contacts with the Address Book contents. I have not had any success in doing this. How do I accomplish this?

Jim

May 27, 2015 3:21 PM in response to Jim Wilkins

Okay, now we are getting somewhere. I couldn't tell you were referring to a computer OS and Address book, that is why I asked. I'm not a Mac user, so you would have to wait for someone else to assist with this, but with that older Mac OS, it could make it difficult, since you would not be able to use iCloud to sync them, which would be the easiest method.

I'm sorry I cannot assist any further, however one of the more seasoned Mac users should see this as it moves back to the top of the list here.

How do I sync iOS 8.3 contacts to OS 7.5 Address Book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.