Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me upload images from iPhoto to Craigslist.

When I click upload and then on Photos, it asks to open iPhoto to show the pictures in this window, but it does not.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), iOS 10

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 2:20 PM

Is your Photos library enabled as the System Photo Library? Only the System Photo Library will show in the Media Browser.

The "Photos > Preferences > General" should look like this, with the option "Use as System Photo Library" dimmed. Then it is set correctly .

User uploaded file

And is your Photos Library on a drive, that the Media Browser can access? Directly connected and formatted Mac OS Extended (Journaled)?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2015 2:20 PM in response to ManjuRD

Is your Photos library enabled as the System Photo Library? Only the System Photo Library will show in the Media Browser.

The "Photos > Preferences > General" should look like this, with the option "Use as System Photo Library" dimmed. Then it is set correctly .

User uploaded file

And is your Photos Library on a drive, that the Media Browser can access? Directly connected and formatted Mac OS Extended (Journaled)?

Please help me upload images from iPhoto to Craigslist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.